Wednesday 21 September 2016

Apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are,........... To always say yes, pitcher Frame.


Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at…… To Once a pone a time.


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was………….. learning different stuff because…………... I can use it in the future.


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was……... to act out the stuff because………it was at of my comfit zone.


My favorite improvisation game was……... pitcher frame because…….. it was fun and it was easy.


My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is…….
to get better because…...I'm really bad at drama

No comments:

Post a Comment