Wednesday 27 July 2016

My CARE Progress.

I have done a check of my CARE progress so far this year.


I am proud of my progress/ I am doing ok / I feel I could do much better.
(Highlight the one that applies to you and delete the ones that don’t)


Give reasons for the answer that you have highlighted above,


How far away are you from reaching your BRONZE/SILVER?


The area of CARE that I need to try harder in C / A / R / E , because I have the least ticks then the most of the other ones. ( Highlight the ones that apply to you and give reasons why you have highlighted them.)


To achieve my BRONZE/SILVER award quicker I need to………. Log my ticks faster so I don't forget what ticks I got.


The one thing that I can do to improve my progress in CARE is………. To get more ticks so I can get my bronze faster.

We will review CARE progress again at the end of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment