Wednesday 30 March 2016

Striking and Fielding Reflection

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were……. To hit the ball fair and catching the ball correctly by cupping my hands and doing the revues cup.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were……. To catch the ball in a revues cup and a cup hands together.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to… To hit the ball with more power because... If you don't have enaf power the ball want go how far you want the ball to go.




To Improve my catching and fielding I need to... cup my hands at the right time because...

If you don't cup your hands the ball will came out of your hands.


The game that I enjoyed the most was… That all of the team got a go and that everyone had fun. because… The game wouldn't have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment